ProBee ZigBee OEM Module with Chip Antenna
The ProBee-ZE10 is an all-in-one ZigBee OEM module with integrated ZigBee core and radio/antenna circuits together with high level software library so OEM manufacturers can easily and cost effectively integrate ZigBee functionality into target products in timely manner.
The ZE10 OEM module is designed to meet specific requirements to low cost and low power wireless applications such as Home Automation, Smart Energy, Health care, Building Automation and Telecom Services by adopting the ZigBee technology. The ZE10 is based on the Ember EM250 ZigBee core and certified by ZigBee alliance based on ZigBee 2007 and ZigBee Pro stack.
Despite of its low cost and low power consumptions, the ZE10 provides high performance and robust data transfer capability for wide range of applications. The ZE10 can transfer data at up to 250 kbps and reach up to 1.6 km (1 miles) outdoor line-of-sight.
- Fully supports ZigBee 2007 / ZigBee Pro stack
- Integrated 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.15.4-compliant coprocessor
- Various antenna options according to users’ requirement, up to 1.6km (1 mile) with optional 5 dBi dipole antenna
- UART Signals Support
- 4 Analog Inputs, 13 Digital Inputs/Outputs
- Supports remote management features wirelessly such as firmware upgrade and system configuration by using modem AT command set
- Easy to use Windows configuration tool available